Join Our Growing Team!
Advance Your Career
Located in Chantilly, VA - Compusult Systems provides vital, technical services and support to the United States government, mission-critical organizations, and commercial entities, in particular, the aerospace and defense industries. We have recently been awarded additional work and expect to continue and accelerate our growth.
We also offer comprehensive benefits, as well as exciting and challenging work, in a supportive environment.
- handle the day-to-day management of contract support operations, which will involve multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- coordinate, direct, and organize the planning and production of all contract support activities to be managed.
- Regularly interfacing with Government Program Management Office to ensure a clear line of communication across all efforts.
Requirements: To be considered for this position, you must meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Ten (10) years’ demonstrated experience in staffing programs/projects on a larger scale with high levels complexity.
- Ten (10) years’ demonstrated experience in effectively managing programs/projects on a larger scale to meet the cost, schedule and performance parameters of the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management or related fields.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration.
- 15 years demonstrated experience in staffing large, complex programs/projects.
- 15 years demonstrated experience in managing large, complex programs/projects to meet the cost, schedule, and performance parameters of the contract.
- 7 years’ of demonstrated program management experience with SAFe or similar agile methodologies.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification.
You must have current TS/SCI eligibility.